Thursday, 22 September 2011
The English Laundrette Pop-up Restaurant in Shoreditch - NOW FINISHED
The English Laundrette is a 9 day pop-up restaurant opening in Shoreditch, partially as a response to a similarly named pop-up in another part of London... It costs £49 for the the 6 course dinner, with drinks sold on the night.
"We are not a rumor, nor are we French just a simple English Launderette with a very surprising menu.
The night will include:
- A LAUNDERETTE APERITIF FROM THE ‘COIN OP’ COCKTAIL BAR
- A SURPRISING & SIMPLE GLASS OF JUICE TO START
- CHEESE AND PINEAPPLE AS HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN OR MADE BEFORE.
- ULTIMATE PRAWN AND AVOCADO WILL BE A FAR CRY FROM THE MARIE ROSE
- ELDERFLOWER SORBET WITH KICK
- THE 'MIXED GRILL' IS REINVENTED
- A SAVOURY COURSE
- LILLI VANILLI 'BAKER TO THE STARS', A TROLLEY OF VINTAGE INSPIRED DESERTS.
The 'Coin Op' Cocktail Bar will open from 6pm – dinner will start at 7.30pm.
We have a some Launderette inspired cocktails using Chase Vodka & Williams Gin."
When - 1st - 8th October
Where - 18 Hewett Street, London EC2A 3NN
Pre-booking only - you can't just turn up!
Link 1 - Website
Link 2 - Facebook
Link 3 - Booking on Eventbrite