Saturday, 17 November 2012
Grub London's Christmas Banquets & Banqueting Space in Camden
This is a very good idea. Grub London are holding 3 supper clubs in a new secret space in Camden, but will be using the space to hold private events for the rest of the time. I get lots of requests for pop-ups that could host Christmas parties; this one is tailor made to do that.
"Running from 22nd November we will be taking bookings for private Banquets with a few open restaurant evenings at the weekends leading up to Christmas. Chef Matt Klose has prepared a very exciting menu that takes the cliché out of Christmas and celebrates all that is great about this season's food. We would love to see you there.
Shared platters of bite sized appetizers
- Mini Turkey, Barberry and cumin patties w/ lime yoghurt served in Ice berg parcels
- Smoked aubergine & feta pastillas with a coriander and green chilli relish
- Blue vinny caramalised walnut, pear and celery salad w/ a sour cream dressing served in Chicory leaves
- Venison carpaccio w/ carrot, juniper and orange
- Roast parsnip soup w/ smoked paprika and an apple raita
- Cured and charred Grey mullet w/ a lime fennel and coconut remoulade & coriander salad
- 8 hr Braised short rib of beef with star anise, mirin and soy w/ a choi sum shallot and thai basil salad
- Stew of puy lentils w/ fennel and coriander spiced root veg cornish yarg, pomegranite and parsley
Poached pear w/ walnut crumble and frozen yoghurt"
When - Open from 22nd November - 22nd December. They are taking individual bookings for 1st., 8th & 22nd (Saturdays) Tuesday - Friday for the entire space
Where - Open Kitchen Camden, 49 Camden Road, NW1 9LS
Tickets & Booking - From £35 per head. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Link - Grub London