Bookstock is an occasional but regular literary night featuring 4 authors reading and talking about their work. It's organised by the very well established North London Reading Group. Their last event (Bookstock 6) was back in November, in the same venue.
"We've five varied fiction & non-fiction writers who will be reading and discussing their works at the cosy Green Man pub in Euston from 7pm:
* Ben Crystal - the 'Jamie Oliver of Shakespeare'
* Keith Kahn Harris - travel writer tracking down the best waterskiier in Luxembourg and other unsung heroes
* TD Griggs - Aussie author of Raj-set epic 'Distant Thunder'
* Ruby Soames - writer of the mysterious 'Seven Days to Tell You'
* Andrew Byrne - Muswell Hill debut author of 'Some Place South of Perfect"
Stand-up and panellist on Loaded TV's Lads' Lit Dave Chawner will be compering. There will also be plenty of chance to meet and swap books with like-minded literary folk, get books signed by the authors, win prizes, and join book groups.
On the night we will also be collecting spare books from attendees for the Arlington homeless hostel in Camden, to try and fill its empty bookshelves."
When - Saturday 26th January, from 7pm
Where - The Green Man, 383 Euston Rd, London, NW1 3AU
Tickets - £6 in advance from here, £7 on the door
Link - Bookstock
Get more events like this:
I am creating a weekly newsletter to feature news about all of the latest and best pop-up and temporary things in London. Please sign up below!