Feast is back! Some of London's best restaurants & street food traders will gather from Friday 13th - Sunday 15th September to sell their wares, including BAO, Cinnamon Club, Big Apple Hot Dogs, Patty & Bun, and Pizza Pilgrims. It's at the Quad at Guy's Hospital, just 2 mins from London Bridge Station - be there!
"To celebrate its first birthday, FEAST is rounding up some of the past year’s favourite traders along with some of the UKs best-known chefs and is heading back to its original home - the Quad at Guy’s Hospital in London Bridge – from Friday 13th September to Sunday 15th September.
Stalwarts Patty & Bun, Pizza Pilgrims and Caravan will be joined by top Spanish chef José Pizarro and top Peruvian chef Robert Ortiz Rosas from Lima as part of a series of ‘Chef Sessions’, open to everyone who has a ticket to FEAST. José and Robert will be joined by a host of other secret guests to provide a full-on culinary adventure and their dishes will be announced in due course. FEAST is also welcoming some new names to the line up including The Albion, Bob’s Lobster, Smokin’ Hot Tamales and Albion.
From disused sorting offices to converted tobacco warehouses FEAST has unearthed some of the capitals most forgotten and underused spaces to create unique events that delight the senses. With over 35,000 visitors since its launch FEAST has become a mainstay of the buzzing London food scene.
As always Background Bars will be creating some wonderful cocktails for the occasion - hopefully suitable for an Indian summer – plus there will be DJs and various other little surprises to keep everyone’s appetites whetted.
Key dishes being served up include:
1. BAO: Taiwanese Gua Bao - a soft steamed milk bun filled with slow braised pork belly, home pickles, coriander and peanut powder
2. José Pizarro: Fine Iberica ham with some lovely pan con tomate and a selection of cheeses from all over Spain
3. Bread Street Kitchen: Sticky & chilli duck salad; Fried tamarind spiced chicken wings
4. Cinnamon Club: Roasted pulled lamb vindaloo on fresh baked naan bread, drizzled with a lamb jus cooked in an authentic tandoor oven
5. Paesan : Pici con salsiccia; Polenta fritta with chilli & parmesan; Rum Baba with Marsala Cream
6. Check On: 'Eggs & Soldiers' - Hollowed out egg shells with vanilla creme brûlée and mango jelly with a shortbread finger
7. Smokin’ Hot Tamales: Ten hour cooked beef brisket burrito
The remaining line up of starring acts is:
8. Anna Maes
9. Big Apple Hot Dogs
10. Patty and Bun
11. The Wright Brothers
12. Pizza Pilgrims
14. Little Rice Balls
15. Bob’s Lobster
16. Clock Jack Oven
17. Waffle On
21. Flat Iron
When - Friday 13th - Sunday 15th September
Evening only on Friday, Afternoon & evening sessions on Saturday & Sunday.
Where - The QUADRANGLE, Guy’s hospital, London Bridge, SE1 9RT
Cost - Entry is £9 per session, then you pay for food at the stalls. Book here
Link 1 - Feast
Link 2 - Booking page
I have created a weekly newsletter to feature news about all of the latest and best pop-up and temporary things in London. Please sign up below!