KERB trader Speck Mobile - famous for Austrian specialities like Schnitzel, Apple Strudel and more, lands at The Star of Kings on York Way, on Thursday 6th February for 3 months. There's a special party on the 6th with lots of special offers - see details below.
"We're really excited to announce Speckmobile will be taking over our kitchen from February! KERB's renowned Austrian food truck settles in our pub for 3 months to serve you the best Schnitzels, Knödels (Austrian Dumplings), Apple Strudle & many more delicious Austrian specialties.
We'll be celebrating this new culinary adventure on Thursday 6th February! We'd love you to come down, sample the menu and get cosy near the fire place, Austrian style.
Special offer on that evening:
* We'll give away free food treats & beers for the early arrivers (between 6pm & 7pm, on a first come first serve basis)!
* Traditional Austrian beers and wines
* Rounds of Free Tyrolean rye bread toasties all night
* Schnitzel sliders or veggie sliders & bottle of Stiegl beer combo for £5
* 2 for 1 cocktails Thursday"
When - Launch night is on Thursday 6th Feb, and then daily for 3 months for lunch and dinner
Where - The Star of Kings, 126 York Way, N1 0AX
Link 1 - The Star of Kings on Facebook
Link 2 - Speck Mobile on Twitter
Get more events like this
I have created a weekly newsletter to feature news about all of the latest and best pop-up and temporary things in London. Please sign up below!