Bea's Kitchen is hosting a fine dining pop-up in Higham's Park, E4, on Thursday 23rd & Friday 24th July 2015. Wth two sittings each night, it's a seven course feast, with Colombian influences, incluidng pumpkin salad, ginger & lemongrass Granité, and confit orange mousse.
"Bea’s Kitchen is hosting a fine-dining pop-up over two nights as part of the wider Highams Park Festival of Arts and Culture. For the occasion, Bea who is a Colombian chef has carefully put together her favourite dishes from different parts of the world. Starting with a refreshing amuse bouche, the journey continues to reach its climax at the chef’s own version of the iconic Ajiaco, the typical dish from her home city of Bogotá.
• Amuse bouche
• Spinach Velouté: Cream of spinach soup with smoked haddock & homemade ciabatta crostini
• Pumpkin Salad: Roasted pumpkin, caramelised onions, kalamata olives, rocket & chick peas
• Ajiaco: Chicken breast with guasca sauce, roasted new potatoes, charred sweetcorn, capers & avocado
• Ginger and Lemongrass Granité
• Delice: Confit orange mousse, chocolate sponge, & dark chocolate sorbet
There are vegetarian substitutions available which need to be requested at the time of booking.
Drinks are available to buy from the bar."
When - Thurs 23rd & Fri 24th July 2015
Two sittings at 7 & 9pm
Where - The Function Room, 3 The Avenue, Highams Park, E4 9LB
Tickets - £29.50 from Bea's Kitchen here
Link - Tickets page
Get more events like this
I have a weekly newsletter featuring news about all of the latest and best pop-up and temporary things in London. Please sign up below!